Tuesday 24 July 2012

Blind Date

Good morning my crafty friends, i hope you are all enjoying the sun , I have my friends coming today Marie and Clive so i may not be around much hope you all enjoy your day .


Its Tuesday again and its challenge time at http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ and the theme is Bling Bling I hope you will come and join in there is some fabby prizes,
                          
        Here is my DT card  for the Bling Bling and have named it     xxxx Blind Date xxxx

There were no entries using an LEJ Designs digi again this week so the prize pot for using an LEJ Designs digi on your project has gone up to 7 digi's this week.And the second will win these fabby goodies from our Sponsor Letraset
Look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations xxxxx Good luck to all xxxxxxx

18 comments:

  1. hee hee love this Celia xx great idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card, gave me a good giggle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Celia love the image she's fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. O la la! What a fun card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Celia,
    This made me giggle, it is a brilliant card, with great images
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card it made me laugh

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous fun card - made me chuckle! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, made me smile. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like everyone else it made me smile when I saw it. A really fun card.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fun card - lovely image!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Celia this is fabulous! I love the sentiment and the images are fab.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulously funny card Celia x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A brilliant card Celia, I love the bright colours, the feathers and the background and the imagination you put in to this one is just fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulously fun combination of color and images Celia and I totally love the feathers xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete