Saturday 4 August 2012

Eid Cards

Good Afternoon my lovely Crafty Friends, I am sorry i have been absent but had to get these cards done for a friend , it is my first attempt at Eid cards would love to know what you really think ????





I am now going to make Birthday cards for my niece who is going to be 50 and my great niece who will be 30 and I need them for tomorrow plus 2 boxes , so please forgive me I have bobbed in and out and commented on some blogs but I promise i will catch up on as soon as poss xxxxxx Thank you so much for coming to look xxx Hugs Celia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

16 comments:

  1. great cards mum u think of every thing xxxx they look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Eid cards - very hard to find so someone will love these!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Lots of choice.

    Linda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, I love the designs

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done Celia - they look fab to me! Haven't ever made any Eid one's myself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Celia, All absolutly gorgeous, where did you get the images from, I have always told my OH I couldn't make them so he has to buy them, but he has seen yours now, so I have no excuse!!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Eid cards Celia, well done on finding such tasteful images, they will love them x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Eid cards Celia, The images are fantastic and I am sure they will be well received.

    Hugs
    Lindaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab collection of eid cards hun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous selection, love the images and colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a lovely assortment of cards I am sure you will have many more Eid Card orders and your friend will love these.! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, Celia these are great a reminder to me to get my skates on as I usually need to make a few. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you fo rsharing these with me - I will be sure to show you what I create!
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete