Wednesday 19 September 2012

Lovely in pink xxxxxxxxxxx



Good morning my lovely friends , at last i have got round to blogging, have been so busy as I did a craft fair last Sunday making and packing , it was a lovely day and i met lots of lovely people but not many sales xxxxxxxx
On to today i have finished these 3 cards , and would love to hear what you think ? i won the toppers of Lynne Brieley I think they are so cute? .






Thank you so much for coming to have a look i reall do love to hear what you think xxxx Hugs Celia xxxxxxxx Going to my craft class so will catch up later xxxxxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards I'm loving the shape on the first one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty cards Celia, your embellishments and layouts are wonderful. I love the Moreheads x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Celia, the white enhances the images perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great makes Celia! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really gorgeous cards. A very clasic look with some lovely embelishing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really gorgeous! I'm not into real cute little images but they are lovely and the layouts really show them off well xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, those images are just adorable

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. such pretty cards and lovely images.x am now following your blog best wishes Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely stunning Celia, so adorable xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards, simple but very effective. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous sweet, cute cards - I also love the shape of the first one - so unusual.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow wow wow, I love these cards and i really love the toppers, theyu are fabulpous. I love the design and the lay out. stunning stunning stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete